Whether you’re out on the roads or hitting the trails, Garneau’s new Range Shorts will deliver the goods. Combining the great looks of a pair of mid-length shorts with the comfort benefits of a tight-fitting inner layer – these are the perfect versatile addition to your cycling wardrobe. One of the key features that really make these shorts stand out is the innovative Powerband, engineered to provide extra support without restricting circulation – so you can keep on riding longer and faster. They’re made with a tough, abrasion-resistant fabric to boost durability and also benefit from mesh sections for improved breathability and a little bit of extra stretch. The inner-shorts include a stitched-in chamois pad, to keep you comfortable in the saddle, while the inner leg employs a seamless construction to avoid any extra fabric that could get bunched up. Reflective hits on the back, front and bottom boost visibility, while flatlock seams make irritation and chafing a thing of the past. Two front pockets and a hook and loop fastener side pocket give you plenty of room to store those essential riding items.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.