Bring some classic cycling style to your race day apparel in the Signature 84 Cycling Shoes. Inspired by Louis Garneau’s shoes in the 84 Olympics, these kicks, despite their timeless lace-up appearance, have plenty of modern features to help you perform on race day. The Carbon Composite outsole is extremely light and rigid, and also features a multi-vent system to enhance airflow – you so won’t feel weighed down on even the toughest climbs. The thermobonded construction of the upper eliminates seams and painful pinching points, and contributes to the old-school look of the design. The cleats have a movement range of 7mm, to allow for adjustments of angle and position, while the 4mm carbon platform puts you closer to the pedal – helping you put as much power through the cranks as possible. Synthetic leather and cycling mesh combine to make the body of the shoe comfortable, supportive and breathable, while the heel reflector adds important night-time visibility. You can tweak the performance of the shoes thanks to the interchangeable Ergo Air®, Cool Stuff and Hot Stuff insoles. The Signature 84 Shoes come with a change of laces (neon or classic black) and are optimized for use with DURA-ACE, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleat systems.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.