The M1 stands out amongst the other M series bicycles due to it's 650b wheelset.
When paired with it's 47" WTB tires the M1 tackles any bumps, rocks, roots, or potholes you can throw at it. The M1 platform offers an expansive gear range by utilizing the efficiency of a 1X drivetrain. Modern 1X drivetrains give you the same gear range as other dual ring cranksets and it's lightweight, stiff aluminum frame paired with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes enable the M1 to accelerate with ease and stop with confidence.
- Bottom Bracket: Tanga square taper, 73 x 122 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200
- Brakes: Shimano MT-200, Hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano HG500 , 11-42T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Bike Crankset: Samox Narrow Wide 40T