The Raid Helmet was designed for the mountains, with safety features and performance innovations to help you attack every trail.
Built with the mountain biker in mind, the rear of the helmet is extended to create better protection for the back of the head. Also, at the base of the design, MSB technology helps reinforce the internal structure of the helmet, with moisture evacuation channels providing a welcome cooling effect on hot summer days. The Tri-Glide PRO system will let you fine-tune the position of the helmet's straps with minimal fuss, while the RAID visor can also be adjusted to three different positions for a fully customizable setup.
- Construction: In-Mold, 14 vents. Inside evacuation channels. MSB technology reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection. A larger head covering offers greater protection at the back of the head for the trail riding demand.
- Stabilizing system: Spiderlock® Pro MTB
- Straps: Tri-Glide PRO adjustment
- Padding: Airdry®, washable and sealed for enhanced durability
- Visor: RAID, specifically designed for the RAID helmet. The V-Plus system makes it easy to install and allows the user to adjust the visor for ideal sun protection
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN
- Weight: 10.6 oz/300 g
S: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm
M: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm
L: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 hat size, 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 in, 59 - 62 cm