The Urbania 4 is a great all-around bike at an accessible price point.
It features an aluminum frame and fork for quick handling, a Shimano Altus 3x8 drivetrain to get up the hills with ease, and reflective tires for added visibility in low light conditions. That's right, reflective tires! If you're riding at night, the tires will light up when light from passing cars shines on them. Perfect for the student or occasional commuter, the Urbania 4 gets you where you need to go.
- Bottom Bracket: Tange square taper, 68 x 123.5 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Altus M310
- Brakes: Promax TX-122, V-type
- Cassette: DNP, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Bike Crankset: Shimano TY501, 48/38/28T