Designed for getting you from point A to point B efficiently, safely, and confidently.
The women's Urbania 5 features an aluminum frame and fork for quick handling, a Shimano Tourney 3x8 drivetrain to get up the hills with ease, and reflective tires for added visibility in low light conditions. That's right, reflective tires! If you're riding at night, the tires will light up when light from passing cars shines on them. Grab a women's Urbania 5 today and ride in style!
- Bottom Bracket: Tange square taper, 68 x 119 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Brakes: Promax TX-107, V-type
- Cassette: DNP, freewheel 14-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Bike Crankset: Lasco, 48/38/28T