The plastic shell of the Edge helmet is made with U-shaped ribs that are folded six times to reinforce the helmet structure. Massive vents create unprecedented low speed ventilation, moisture evacuation, and cooling required of mountain bike helmets. Internal frame system enables the huge vents to be created without jeopardizing protection.
The Edge helmet's massive vents create unprecedented low speed ventilation, moisture evacuation, and cooling required of mountain bike helmets.
Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
Weight: 10 oz/285 g
Super MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
U-Bar technology: Highly inspired by the Exo-Nerv technology, the plastic shell is made with U-shaped ribs (plastic is folded 6 times) that act as a complex exoskeleton to reinforce the helmet's structure.
Integrated strap system with inner nerves: Inner frame which distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and protection while being lightweight.
Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
Spiderlock® SL II: Very light stabilizing system independent from the strap system. Its inclination can be adjusted thanks to its pivot system and can be easily tightened using only one hand.
Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
Sealed Airdry® padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
V-Pro system: Receptacle molded into the helmet that allows installing and removing the visor as often as desired. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
Edge visor: Specifically designed for the Edge and Sharp helmets, this visor fits perfectly in the design. The V-pro system makes it easy to install.
S: 6 1/2 - 7 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 in, 52 - 56 cm
M: 7 - 7 3/8 hat size, 22 - 23 1/4 in, 56 - 59 cm
L: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4 hat size, 23 1/4 - 24 1/2 in, 59 - 62 cm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.