The Le Tour Helmet is an affordable helmet designed for both the pavement and the trails.
The Spiderlock Solo II Retention System uses a rack-and-pinion mechanism that tightens the helmet to the head and provides stability. The V-Pro System Visor can be removed and replaced as needed. Rear reflective stickers will provide safety and visibility around motorists.
Designed for both the pavement and the trails, the Le Tour helmet is a versatile piece that will keep you protected no matter your riding preferences.
Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
Weight: 9.7 oz/275 g
Ringlock: Frame ring that ensures the helmet's integrity in the event of impact.
Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
Spiderlock® Solo II: Permanent helmet stabilizing system. Its inclination is fixed and it has a headband that completely surrounds the head. It can be easily tightened using only one hand thanks to its dented wheel.
Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
Sealed Airdry® padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
Reflector decals: Safety first! Reflective stickers will make you more visible near motorists.
V-Pro system: Receptacle molded into the helmet that allows installing and removing the visor as often as desired. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
Le Tour visor: Specifically designed for the Le Tour helmet, this visor perfectly adapts to its design.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.