The Pro Jr. is an economically priced helmet with bonded construction that binds the shell and EPS together to create a strong hold. Spiderlock Neo, a rack and pinion mechanism that allows the ring of the helmet to tighten on the head in order to keep a steady position, can be adjustable with one hand in order to maintain safety on the bike.
Protection for the junior rider and affordability for the concerned parent: an ideal combination for the Pro-Jr helmet.
Weight: 10.4 oz/295 g
Spiderlock® Neo: Fixed helmet stabilizing system independent from the strap system. Its adjustment is fast and easy, thanks to the rack-and-pinion system that requires only one hand.
Keylock divider: Cam locking device to accurately adjust strap length. Central mechanism must be in the horizontal position to lock properly.
Sealed Airdry® padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
Eddy Visor: Specifically designed for Eddy, Victoria and Pro-Jr helmets, the visor perfectly adapts to the design of the helmets, which are perforated to insert installation stems.
UY: 6 1/2 - 7 1/8 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 3/8 in, 52 - 57 cm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item. Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.