The Razz junior helmet offers the protection parents look for in a racer look kids will actually want to wear. The Spiderlock® Solo III helmet stabilizing system allows the ring of the helmet to be tightened on the head using just one hand. The sealed padding provides enhanced durability, optimum comfort and is washable to deal with just about anything kids throw at it. The Razz helmet is available in 4 colors for boys and girls, with matching straps and visor.
The Razz junior helmet offers the protection parents look for in a racer look kids will actually want to wear.
Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
Weight: 9.5 oz/270 g
Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
Spiderlock® Solo III: Permanent helmet stabilizing system. Its inclination is fixed and it has a headband that completely surrounds the head. It can be easily tightened using only one hand thanks to its dented wheel.
Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
Sealed Airdry® padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
High-visibility back reflector: Whether you ride early in the morning or late at night, the back reflector will ensure you'll be seen.
Compatible with the Spiderlock® Vision light: Whether you ride to work early in the morning or late at night, the back light will make sure you'll be seen.
Large-VX Visor: The Large-VX visor is designed specifically for the Majestic, Eagle, Tiffany and Razz helmets and fits perfectly into their design. It can be installed on helmets perforated on each side.
UY: 6 1/2 - 7 1/8 hat size, 20 1/2 - 22 3/8 in, 52 - 57 cm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.