As you develop as a skier, pushing harder and skiing faster, you find out that pre-release can be just as dangerous as failure to release. Performance, light weight, and reliability are what have made the Griffon evo's most popular alpine binding over the years and the new Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Bindings maintain that tradition. For 2017, the Griffon ID introduces a new AFD (Anti-Friction Device) with a greater adjustment range, meant to function equally well with either Alpine ISO 5355 or Touring ISO 9523 soles.
Triple Pivot Elite Toe – Toe construction with impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
Gliding AFD – All Marker bindings (except the Jester Pro) are equipped with a moveable AFD (Anti Friction Device), allowing a precise release unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality from racing to junior and even alpine touring.
Sole.ID – Marker Sole.ID allows Marker Authorized Retailers to adjust Sole ID equipped bindings to both ISO 5355 (Alpine) and ISO 9523 (AT) boot sole norms.
Inter Pivot Heel – The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for freeriding. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
Stand Height – 22 mm
Stand Height – 22 mm
Recommended Skier Weight – < 120 kg / < 264 lbs
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.