Designed for freestyle newcomers and lighter riders. The triple-pivot light toe and hollow linkage heel make the Squire 11 ID Binding very light and compact as well as sturdy. The toe height is adjustable for worn-out ski boots and to provide a nuanced, precise fit. The robust heel combination suits treacherous, high-speed situations and the stress and strain of hard landings.
- Sole I.D. technology makes those bindings compatible with Alpine boots as well as Alpine Touring boots.
- Triple Pivot Light toes provides predictable release and features an aluminum bridge on top for more support.
- Stainless steel anti-friction glide plate is height adjustable and releases clean, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice.
- Step-in hollow linkage heel optimizes retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The hollow axle saves weight and maximizes torsional stiffness.
- Recommended for lighter and less aggressive riders who weigh 30-110kg.