From its very beginning 10 years ago, the MARKER Jester has ruled the mountain. The Jester 16 continues that heritage, from the highest peaks and steepest lines all the way to the park and pipe. Incorporating magnesium sole holders in the toe and the even lighter magnesium Interpivot 3 heel. This makes for less weight, higher stiffness and improved power transmission. The Anti Ice Rail is pretty handy to scrape off the snow from the boot sole. All MARKER Royal Family bindings feature Power Width Design that make skis perform at their best. Due to the incorporated Multinorm construction the Jester 16 is compatible for GripWalk, alpine and touring boots.
Alpine , GripWalk , Touring
6.0 - 16.0
STAND HEIGHT W/O SKI
Inter Pivot 3 - The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transimission, energy absorption and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step in comfort.
Triple Pivot Elite 3 - The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the higher energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
Sole.ID - Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
Anti Ice Rail - Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.