The legendary Kingpin combines the lightweight ISI pin toe piece with an alpine heel piece including 0°/7°/13° climbing aid. This makes it very easy to walk on any terrain and ensures great descents with outstanding performance and top-level release functionality. The binding is therefore perfect for ambitious backcountry and freeride touring enthusiasts. A very stiff, carbon-reinforced front with an ISI toe piece makes the binding easier to step into, as a wide footprint with integrated stop automatically positions and aligns your boot. Kinematically optimised pin levers then allow the pins to snap shut with just a gentle push. The wide hole pattern and XXL power transmitters deliver the ultimate in direct power transmission for the utmost control and fun on the descent.
ISI Toe Piece – The new "Intuitive Step In" tech toepiece features a rubber stop pad and a wider step-in platform with easier step-in than previous models.
Anti Ice Pads – Anti Ice Pads in the base of toe to prevent icing in critical areas.
Kingpin Heel – The revolutionary heel construction for the Pin Technology bindings features wide sole contact points to deliver the kind of direct, lossless power transfer more frequently seen in alpine bindings. The Kingpin heel is also many times safer than traditional Pin Technology bindings.
XXL Power Transmitters – Extra large power transmitters in the heel with reduced weight for minimum friction and maximum centering for the lateral movement of the heel.
Kingpin Climbing Aids – The climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
Tech Inserts Required
Vertical and Lateral Adjustable Release Function – Vertical and lateral individually adjustable release in the heel for improved release functionality.
DIN 6.0 - 13.0
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.