The pro freeride binding for lighter riders, extremely versatile with Sole.ID, for ski widths over 76 mm.
The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, is one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers. Its SOLE.ID technology allows to adjust the binding to accommodate either AT or Alpine boot sole norms. On top the Griffon 13 ID features no-pull-out screws and a centralized swing weight: cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting lead to a short binding, ideal for spins & twists.
Recommended for skis over 76 mm
- Weight 2032 g (90) 2038 g (110) 2044 g (120)
- Din/ISO Range 4.0 - 13.0
- Recom. Skier's Weight < 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski 22 mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite 2
- AFD Gliding Plate Stainless steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel Inter-Pivot 2
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.