Just like the 130, the Promachine 120 is a low-volume, high-performance, lightweight boot that’s built to get the most out of all conditions—but with added comfort.
Besides having a slightly softer flex than the Promachine 130, the 120 also employs Primaloft® in the liner for optimal warmth and a softer feel, making it ideal for skiers looking for a slightly more forgiving boot. Thanks to stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell, the boot offers tons of lateral stability, allowing for great energy transfer. That, combined with an anatomical 98mm-last shell and 3D liner, that can be further customized using infrared heating, makes for incredibly responsive, precise turns and ample rebound. Choose the Promachine 120 if you’re looking for a boot that matches high performance with superb comfort.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.