With a thirst for exploring the entire mountain, Nordica’s Strider 120 DYN embraces the toughest terrain. Built around a versatile 100mm last, it sports an aggressive flex just slightly more forgiving than the Strider Pro 130 DYN. Its alpine hike mechanism affords a generous 46° range of motion to ensure you can venture uphill with ease. Yet the boot truly shines when the mechanism is locked-out in ski mode, allowing its fully intact spine to provide exceptional power and response for the descent. For a personalized fit, its lightweight shell and liner can be fully customized. Primaloft insulation keeps feet warm and dry. And for additional versatility, the boot features Dynafit inserts and soles that sport a unique Michelin tread that maximizes traction, durability, and performance. Whether traveling uphill or down, the Strider 120 DYN gives you the performance you need to go wherever your heart desires.
- Last: 100 MM
- Volume: MEDIUM
- Size Range: 22.5 - 31.0
- Soles: Gripwalk Extra-Grip
- Shell: INFRARED PU
- Cuff: CARBON TRIAX
- Footprint: PRECISION FIT PRIMALOFT TF
- Liner: 3D Cork Fit Primaloft® LIGHT
- Buckles: 4 MICRO ALU
- Spoiler: REAR SPOILER
- Power Strap: 45 MM
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing
Ski Boot Sizing Chart
|Men's Shoe Size||Mondopoint||Europe||U.K.||Women's|
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.