Alpine driven design and look with a strong weave fabric for durability. When you’re out and about on the hill or in town, your playlist is safe in our zippered, headphone compatible chest pocket. The Fleet Jacket uses our exclusive HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm waterproof/breathable coating, critical seam sealing technology, and our premium hydrophobic 160 gram insulation. Additional features include inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes, removable hood, interior electronics pocket with wire port, cell phone pocket, and integrated Snap-Away™ powder skirt.
Fabric & Insulation
FABRIC: HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester Strongweave
INSULATION: 160gm Body; 140gm Sleeve; 60gm Hood
State of the art performance where you go, whatever the conditions.
10k waterproof breathable
Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration while allowing 10,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
Integrated water-resistant powder skirt
Integrated Powder Skirt with Snap-Away™ Feature
A powder skirt actually performs a couple of other functions beside keeping powder snow from reaching your core section. It has our innovative Snap-Away™ feature so you can remove the skirt for a more tailored fit. When the skirt is snapped and in use it helps reduce heat lost from the bottom of the hem. Keeping you a bit warmer.
Adjustable cuffs with inner stretch thumbhole
Adjustable cuffs with stretch thumbhole
Who wants snow getting through your glove cuff and packing in on your unprotected wrist? This jacket comes with an adjustable outer cuff and an inner stretch cuff with a thumbhole to ensure the stretch lining stays around your hand, assuring additional warmth and comfort.
Everything you would need to be warm dry and comfortable.
From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability
to accommodating your accessories and valuables.
Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
Full-length interior windguard with fleece chin protector
Interior goggle pocket
Full-Motion™ articulated sleeves
YKK® zippered, headphone compatible chest pocket
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: