The Volt Pant is built to take on the backyard, the hill, or schoolyard. Terrifically durable with strong weave fabric and double layer reinforced pant hems, inseams, and scuff guards. Critical seam sealing in high use locations. The fabric is coated with HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm weatherproofing and filled with 80 gram Needlepunch premium insulation. Our original 'I-Grow'™ Extended Wear System has built-in technology to increase pant length by 2 inches. Top-notch features include adjustable suspenders, reflective trims, and water-resistant powder cuffs.
Fabric & Insulation
FABRIC: HydroBlock Sport 100% Polyester Strong Weave
INSULATION: Needlepunch 80gm
State of the art performance where you go, whatever the conditions.
10k waterproof breathable
Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration while allowing 10,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
Obermeyer Kids' 'I-Grow' extended wear system
Obermeyer Authentic 'I-Grow'
An Obermeyer original. Our kids’ garments are designed with our patented ‘I-Grow’ feature. Our innovative ‘I-Grow’ system features a simple way of increasing the longevity of a child’s garment. By simply snipping the colored threads, you can lengthen the sleeves by 11/2” and the pant cuffs up to two inches. We can think of no better way to support a child's growth spurts.
Double layer, reinforced knees and seat
Double layer seat and knees
Pants have several regions which are exposed to wear and tear. We have sewn double layer fabric with reinforced seams on these key areas. The seat needs to be well insulated, waterproof, and durable for when you are sitting on a chairlift or in the snow. The knees flex under athletic activity causing repeated motions that wear on top of the kneecap fabric. Wherever your passion takes you, we've got you covered.
Full-Motion Critical™ seam sealing
Full-Motion™ Critical Seam Sealing
Obermeyer has tested and determined construction seams which are critical to the overall weatherproof performance of an outerwear garment. Through pattern mapping we are able to offer the optimum level of protection, minimizing the garment's interior exposure to the elements.
Everything you would need to be warm dry and comfortable.
From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability
to accommodating your accessories and valuables.
Adjustable waist - hook and loop tabs
Suspenders - adjustable
Thigh flap pocket
Reinforced pant hems, inseams, and scuffguards
Water-resistant powder cuffs
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: