The Artic SL SPIN is a no compromise slalom helmet designed for competition and which provides the ultimate in safety and performance. Featuring POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, the internal shearing pads will reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain.
SPIN works by allowing pads placed inside the helmet to shear in any direction during an oblique impact, a process inspired by the brain's own internal protective system, cerebrospinal fluid, which cushions the head during a fall. By using the innovative and unique pad technology, which sit directly against the user's head, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, reducing the force transmitted to the brain. The Artic SL SPIN features the unique detachable and adjustable Maxilla break away chin guard, which can be fixed or set to break away at varying impact levels.
The Maxilla break away chin-guard has been designed to minimize any potential injury to the neck or face and to meet the needs of different types of slalom racers and courses. The innovative and simple self-adjustment system gives racers all the flexibility they need for training and race day. A combination of SPIN, an advanced multi impact EPP liner and a very robust ABS shell result in a very safe and durable helmet.
In addition, to meet the specific needs of slalom racers the helmet also features POC's patented VPD 2.0 technology in the helmet to reduce the force of impact and absorb energy away from the helmet liner and user. Together with a precise and fully adjustable ventilation system the Artic SL SPIN provides the full package for the serious slalom racer.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.