The Skull Orbic X SPIN is an FIS approved high speed race helmet. Featuring POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, the internal shearing pads will reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain. SPIN works by allowing pads placed inside the helmet to shear in any direction during an oblique impact, a process inspired by the brain's own internal protective system, cerebrospinal fluid, which cushions the head during a fall.
By using the innovative and unique pad technology, which sit directly against the user's head, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, reducing the force transmitted to the brain. A combination of SPIN, an advanced multi impact EPP liner, which is thicker in strategic zones to manage higher impact and repetitive forces, plus a very robust ABS shell results in a very safe and durable helmet which meets the needs of competitive skiers.
The Skull Orbic X SPIN also features ear chambers which have been designed to improve balance and hearing without compromising safety and fit and the helmet is compatible with POC's Maxilla break away chin-guard to provide extra protection if required.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.