The Tectal Race is a well-ventilated helmet that has been specifically developed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing. It incorporates the aramid bridges system from POC’s proven and award-winning Trabec helmet. The reinforced EPS liner provides a high level of protection and the unibody shell construction, introduced in POC’s ground breaking Octal road cycling helmet, further enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight.
Tectal Race offers more coverage than conventional mountain bike helmets and has a highly efficient ventilation design, optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing. Also featuring a goggle clip and a lightweight size adjustment system that ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
- EPS liner.
- Outer PC shell.
- Unibody shell construction.
- Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability.
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head.
- Size adjustment system.
- Goggle clip.
- Adjustable visor.
- Recco reflector.
- Weight 340 g
CERTIFICATIONS EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZ 2063:2008
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.