POC has been at the forefront of protection and helmet technology for a number of years and the Auric Cut Backcountry SPIN sets a new standard for on and off-piste helmet performance for skiers and snowboarders.
To deliver on our mission, and developed using feedback from our pro-team athletes and medical experts, POC helmets are all developed with our whole helmet concept at the center of our design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet, such as an advanced multi-impact EPP liner which can withstand repetitive impacts and a very robust ABS shell which supports anti-penetration protection and ensures helmet strength and integrity. SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is our patent pending silicone pad technology system which uses innovative materials and design to complement POCs whole helmet approach.
The helmet also features an integrated Recco reflector which will support being searchable in the backcountry. A size adjustment system offers a superb and flexible fit and the adjustable vents on the front and top of the helmet provide adjustable ventilation, for mixed weather conditions or when accessing the backcountry. The Auric Cut Backcountry SPIN is versatile, equally at home carving up the piste or facing diverse challenges in the backcountry.
- Durable multi-impact EPP liner
- Robust ABS Shell
- Integrated Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Helmet integrated with patent pending POC SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside)
- Adjustable ventilation
- Size adjustment system
- Detachable goggle clip
- Compatible with POC Aid Communication headset (sold separately)
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.