The award-winning Obex SPIN is the perfect support for long and short days on the mountain. Developed with POC’s whole helmet approach, using advanced design and materials optimized for weight and crash protection, the Obex SPIN features an EPS liner, PC Shell and ABS top shell. Patent pending silicone pad technology system, SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) complements POC’s whole helmet approach to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
Precise and fully adjustable ventilation can be adjusted to meet individual needs and weather conditions. Sliding vent covers allow the user to open or close helmet ventilation based on their own comfort whilst integrated vents at the front of the helmet allow air to flow through goggles, preventing fogging and keeping clear vision. An interior size-adjustment system allows a user to find an ideal fit without needing to change pads and the design has been optimized for a seamless fit and compatibility with POC goggles.
Designed for seamless integration with the Obex, the Fovea Clarity & Orb Clarity goggles are designed with maximum vertical and peripheral vision and uses unique Clarity lenses, created with industry leaders Carl Zeiss.
- Lightweight in-mold construction with EPS liner
- Robust ABS top shell for added protection
- Fully adjustable ventilation
- Patent pending silicone pad technology system, SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside)
- Integrated vents to prevent goggles steaming up
- Personal size adjustment system
- Fixed goggle clip
- Compatible with Obex Communication Headset (sold separately)
- Certification CE EN 1077 Class B, ASTM F2040
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.