The POW Stealth Glove, founder of the leather revolution, is back and better than ever with touchscreen capable technology and a new design. This model will undoubtedly become your go-to throughout the season no matter the range conditions. Featuring the standout combination of durable and waterproof GORE-TEX®, full leather, and PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation; If you can only purchase one winter glove this season, this POW Glove is all you need.
Distressed color way disclaimer: Distressed leather is unique to each pair of Gloves and Mitts and may not match exactly the images shown online.
- Waterproof and Breathable GORE-TEX® + Warm glove insert
- Premium water repellent leather
- Fur lined inner cuff
- Touch compatible leather index finger and thumb
- Unite POW Wrist Leash included
SHELL: "Grade A" leather
PALM: "Grade A" leather w/ Broleco touch leather
INSERT: Durable GORE-TEX® Glove Insert
LINING: Premium anti-pill polyester micro-fleece
INSULATION: 4oz PrimaLoft® Gold
CLOSURE: Ultra Magic® no snag technology Velcro
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.