Listen up! When the weekend rolls around, spend less time twerking and more time berzerking on the Ride Berzerker Snowboard. As Ride describes it, the Berzerker is "an all-mountain grail of tainted death," designed alongside the one and only Jake Blauvelt. Designed with a slightly directional shape that has a rockered nose and camber underfoot, this board has a preference for powder but is still plenty carvable on the groomers. For a board with a ferocious blend of freeride performance and durability, the Ride Berzerker Snowboard is tough to outclass.
Directional Hybrid Camber – A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
Response – Medium
Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
Carbon Slimerods® 2.0 – Ride's Carbon Slimerods® give already fun and playful boards the added liveliness to set them apart from other boards. Using strategic placement in the board's tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards. Made up of flat carbon rods that wrap around urethane slime-core, Carbon Slimerods® have carbon for massive pop and a slime-core to smooth out the landing. Available in two levels -- 1.0 and 2.0.
Double Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels -- single and double.
Carbon Array™ 3 Laminates – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels -- 3 and 5.
Hybrid Glass – Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
Roll In Slimewalls® – Unique 3D structure built around Ride's urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
Sintered Base – High-end sintered 4000 P-Tex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
2 x 4 Inserts
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.