Orion is, without a doubt, five stars. Maybe more. The beauty of the Orion boot is you''re not paying five star prices. The Intuition liner offers the most lightweight, heat moldable fit on the market, so you can be sure Ride''s Orion will fit your foot and provide the support you need to progress your riding to the next level. It also features a dependability of traditional lacing and a Lock Down Turbo liner lace system to keep your feet secure and supported. If you''re questioning the number of stars in Orion, feel free to do an internet search. Just prepare to feel dumb. Everybody knows there are three stars in the belt alone.
Key Features of Ride Orion Snowboard Boots
- Liner: Intuition Plush Foam Liner Technology, Shell Integrated
- Liner Fit: Thermo-Formable Internal J Bars
- Under Foot Support: Die Cut EVA Insole
- Sole: Grip Sole
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down Turbo
- Shell Lacing: Traditional Lacing with Speed Hooks
- Details: 3D Formed Tongue, NEW Articulated Cuff
- Feel: 4/10
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.