Slipping your feet into the Ride Sage Snowboard Boots can be likened to the positive energy of a sage smudging ceremony. The simple, clean lines of the Ride Sage Boots offer supreme comfort thanks to their heat-moldable Intuition™ Plush Foam liners and heat reflective foil interiors. In terms of flex, these kicks sit in the mid to soft range, great for all-mountain riding, learning new tricks and comfortably navigating lodges and base areas. Burn some metaphorical sage and experience the shred vibes first hand with the help of the Ride Sage Snowboard Boots.
Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
LSD C.A.T. (Calf Adjustment Technology) – Designed specifically for ladies to increase comfort and ensure a purrrrfect fit. This Velcro adjustment on the boot cuff allows for a one-of-a-kind custom fit in the calf zone.
- Internal J Bars – Create superior ankel and heel hold with added support.
- Articulating Cuff
- 3D Formed Tongue
Intuition™ Plus Foam Liner – Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort. Ride's Intuition™ Foam can be custom formed on in-store heaters or will form to the shape of your foot over the course of a few days of riding. Combining Intuition™ Liner technology with an Aegis™ antimicrobial coating creates the lightest, warmest, best-forming, longest lasting liner available.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating – A coating that draws moisture away from the foot to make it odorless and bacteria free.
- Lock Down™ Turbo Lacing – A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Heat Reflective Foil – Redirects heat from underneath the foot to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
Boa® Coiler Closure System – Speed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
The Closer™ Lace Guide – The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Closure system, the even tightening of the Closer™ Lace Guide takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
Die Cut EVA – Solid, proven support and comfort.
Grip Sole – A single piece rubber sole that is ultra durable offering solid traction and grip.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.