Let loose and get wild with the all-mountain Ride Wild Life Snowboard. By combining its versatile shape with a mid-flex and Directional Hybrid Camber rockerline, the Wild Life makes it easy to float through the deeps without giving up its reliable edge on firmer snow. If you're looking for a board that can do it all, look no further. The Ride Wild Life is an all-mountain workhorse.
Directional Hybrid Camber – A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
Response – Mellow
Performance™ Core – High strength Aspen is combined with bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
Single Impact Plate – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels -- single and double.
Carbon Array™ 3 Laminates – This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels -- 3 and 5.
Hybrid Glass – Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
Roll In Slimewalls® – Unique 3D structure built around Ride's urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
Sintered Base – High-end sintered 4000 P-Tex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
Standard Edge – Rockwell 48 C.
Topless Construction – By transferring graphics directly to the fiberglass, Topless Construction removes the need to have any topsheet material. This process improves overall durability and reduces weight.
Artist – Dave Banks (aka Robin Bankz)
2 x 4 Inserts
Terrain:All-Mountain, FreerideMore Ability Level:Intermediate-AdvancedMore Rocker Type:Rocker/CamberMore Shape:Directional TwinFlex Rating:MediumMore Binding Mount Pattern:2x4Core/Laminates:Bamboo, Carbon, Wood
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.