The soft flexible camber and twin profile makes the Kink a team
favorite. The camber gives the board extra pop for those massive ollies
to get up and over the slow sign. This board is at home on jumps, rails
or in the street. Ask our am team about the durability, the Kink can take
a beating with its Cleave Edgeƒ?› steel edges and Roll In Slimewalls??.
ARTIST: SEAN CLIVER
Sean Cliver has been a prolific part of keeping the look and feel of
skateboardingƒ??s visual history alive through the constantly changing
markets, social norms, and corporate backlash. With a rich history of
prominent skate graphics in his portfolio, we are excited to bring Cliver
on for the second year in a row to design the 2016/2017 RIDE Kink.
A team inspired board should get a team inspired graphic and thatƒ??s
exactly what he created with cartoon characters of various team riders
acting as they would on any normal night of the week at CAMP RIDE.
ƒ??ƒ?? Twin Hybrid Camber
ƒ??ƒ?? Roll In Slimewalls??
ƒ??ƒ?? Foundationƒ?› Core
ƒ??ƒ?? Cleave Edgeƒ?› Steel
ƒ??ƒ?? Biaxial Glass
ƒ??ƒ?? Fusion 1500ƒ?› Base
ƒ??ƒ?? 2x4 Inserts
ƒ??ƒ?? Flat Kick Tip?ÿ
Feel - 2/10?ÿ
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Specializing in snow sports, cycling and tennis equipment. At Kunstadt Sports, you will find all the equipment required to excel at your sport during all four seasons.
Kunstadt Sports specializes in ski, bike and tennis equipment. We service all makes and models of bicycles, we tune skis & snowboards using Wintersteiger machines and equipment. At all three locations! Every day of the year, you can get your hockey or figures skates sharpened while you wait..
Kunstadt Sports has been stringing racquets since 1988.
Kunstadt Sports had started in 1988 in the basement of the Kunstadt home in Kanata. After five years of serving customers in our family home and developing our customer base, we signed our first lease in Kanata at 462 Hazeldean Road in 1993. Soon, the business expanded and we had been able to purchase the Kanata property. In 1999, we acquired our second location at 1583 Bank Street. Our latest expansion took place in the summer of 2009, when we opened a store in the Glebe in an historic building which housed the popular Olympic Ski & Tennis Shop for over four decades. We look forward to carrying on the tradition of selling sports equipment for many decades to come at our three Ottawa locations.
Read more about the History of Kunstadt Sports here: