The SCOTT Contessa Speedster 25 features shape optimized double butted Alloy tubing and a race proven geometry that provides an aerodynamic advantage and outstanding performance. With the addition of an Aero Carbon fork, the Contessa Speedster 25 boasts F01 racing characteristics at a fraction of the cost.
Frame: Speedster D.Butted 6061 Alloy / Contessa Road geometry / Integrated Headtube
Fork: Speedster Carbon/Alloy, 1 1/8" Alloy steerer
Headset: Ritchey OE Logic Zero Press Fit
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700-GS, 20 Speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700, Dual control 20 Speed
Brakes: Tektro SCBR-525, Catridge Pads
Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, Hyperdrive 34 ÌÑ 50 T
BB-Set: Shimano BB - RS500
Handlebar: Syncros RR2.0, Women optimized / 31.8mm
H'stem: Syncros FL2.0 Women, 1 1/8" - 31.8mm
Seatpost: Syncros RR2.0 Women Alloy, 31.6/300mm, w/o offset
Seat: Syncros FL2.5 Women
Hub (Front): SCOTT Comp 20 H
Hub (Rear): SCOTT Comp 24 H
Chain: Shimano CN-4601
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 10 Speed 11-32 T
Spokes: HTI - Standard, Black 2mm
Rims: Syncros Race 27 Aero Profile, 20 Front / 24 Rear
Tires: Kenda Kontender, 700x25C
Approx weights in KG: 9.4
Approx weights in LBS: 20.72
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.