The legend of the FOIL continues, and things are about to get even better. The all NEW FOIL 30 has been designed to be even more aerodynamic, more comfortable, and to still have that incredibly laterally stiff nature of its predecessor. Featuring an HMF Carbon Fiber frame, and integrated Syncros components, the FOIL 30 is a race ready machine at a fraction of the cost.
- FOIL HMF
- IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech.
- Road Race geometry
- Replaceable Dropout
- STD Seattube / INT BB
Fork: FOIL HMF, 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
Headset: Syncros Integrated
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800-SS, 22 Speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800
Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800, Dual control 22 Speed
Brakes: Tektro T531 / T541 rear, Direct mount
Crankset: Shimano FC-RS500 Compact, Hyperdrive 52x36 T
BB-Set: Shimano BB-RS500-PB
Handlebar: Syncros RR2.0, Anatomic 31.8mm
H'stem: Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"
Seatpost: Syncros FOIL aero Carbon
Seat: Syncros RR2.0
Hub (Front): Shimano WH-RS330
Hub (Rear): Shimano WH-RS330
Chain: Shimano CN-HG600
Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-28 T
Spokes: Shimano WH-RS330
Rims: Shimano WH-RS330, 16 Front / 20 Rear
Tires: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x23C
Approx weights in KG: 8.06
Approx weights in LBS: 17.77
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.