The SCOTT Solace 20 Disc was designed to tackle the harshest of roads without you being affected. Run-down tarmac? No problem. Marathons? Easy. Long days in the saddle? Yes, please. Its HMF Carbon Fiber frame was designed with two zones, a Power Zone and a Comfort Zone, resulting in a stiff and responsive bike that will take a beating all day long without you doing the same. Equipped with Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes, you‰۪ll be able to put in those long miles regardless of weather conditions. Find your Solace.
Frame: Solace HMF / IMP Carbon technology / Road Comfort geometry / INT BB
Fork: Solace HMF Flatmount Disc, 1 1/8" Carbon steerer, Alloy Dropout
Headset: Ritchey PRO Int. Cartridge
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 Black RD-5800-GS, 22 Speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800 Black
Shifters: Shimano ST-RS505 Disc, Dual control 22 Speed
Brakes: Shimano BR-RS505 Hyd Disc, 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT68 CL Rotor
Crankset: Shimano FC - RS500 Compact, Hyperdrive 50x34 T Black 11 Speed
BB-Set: Shimano BB-RS500-PB
Handlebar: Syncros RR2.0, Anatomic 31.8mm
H'stem: Syncros FL2.0, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
Seatpost: Syncros Carbon RR1.2 27.2/350mm
Seat: Syncros FL2.5
Hub (Front): Formula Team Disc 28 H
Hub (Rear): Formula Team Disc 28 H
Chain: Shimano CN-HG600
Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32 T
Spokes: HTI - Standard, Black 2mm
Rims: Syncros Road Disc, 28 Front / 28 Rear
Tires: Schwalbe Durano, 700x28C
Approx weights in KG: 9.02
Approx weights in LBS: 19.89
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.