The SCOTT Contessa Solace 25 Disc was designed with women specific geometry to provide you with a perfect balance of comfort and performance on the roads. Its HMF Carbon Fiber frame features two zones, a Power Zone and a Comfort Zone, in order to result in a stiff and responsive bike that will also keep you comfortable all day long- regardless of frame size. Now equipped with Disc Brakes, you‰۪ll be able to put in those long miles regardless of weather conditions.
FRAME Contessa Solace Disc HMF
IMP Carbon technology
Road solution geometry
FORK Solace HMF Flatmount Disc
1 1/8" Carbon steerer / Alloy Dropout
HEADSET Syncros Integrated
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 Black RD-5800-GS
FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 FD-5800 Black
SHIFTERS Shimano ST-RS505 Disc
Dual control 22 Speed
BRAKES Shimano BR-RS505 Hyd Disc
160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT68 CL Rotor
CRANKSET Shimano FC-5800 Compact
Hyperdrive 50x34 T Black 11 Speed
BB-SET Shimano BB-RS500-PB
HANDLEBAR Syncros RR2.0
H'STEM Syncros RR2.0
1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
SEATPOST Syncros FL1.5
10mm offset 27.2/300mm
SEAT Syncros FL2.5 Women
HUB (FRONT) Formula Team Disc 28 H
HUB (REAR) Formula Team Disc 28 H
CHAIN Shimano CN-HG601-11
CASSETTE Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-32
SPOKES HTI - Standard Black 2mm
RIMS Syncros Road Disc
28 Front / 28 Rear
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.