The SCOTT Solace 30 was designed to tackle the harshest of roads without you being affected. Rundown tarmac? No problem. Marathons? Easy. Long days in the saddle? Yes, please. Its HMF Carbon Fibre frame was designed with two zones, a Power Zone and a Comfort Zone, resulting in a stiff and responsive bike that will take a beating all day long without you doing the same. Find your Solace.
Solace HMF / IMP Carbon technology Road Comfort geometry
Solace HMF 1 1/8" Carbon steerer Alloy Dropout
Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
Shimano Tiagra Black RD-4700-GS 10 Speed
Number of Gears
Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Dual control 20 Speed
Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 Compact Hyperdrive 50/34T
Shimano CS-HG500 10 Speed 11-32T
Shimano HB-M618 CL / 15x100mm
Shimano Tiagra BR-4700 Super SLR Dual pivot Tektro 541 direct mount rear
Syncros RR2.0 Anatomic 31.8mm
Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
Syncros Race 22 Front 24 / 28 Rear
Formula Race 22 24H
Continental Grand Sport Race Fold 700ÌÑ25C
Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.