Diamond Stone/File - 70mm x 25mm (2.7"x1")
- 200 grit (red) = Course. Best for sharpening & removing larger burrs. This stone will sharpen your edges without using a file first. These are the best diamond stones on the market. It's a good idea to carry in your pocket for a quick hand sharpen or remove a burr.
- 400 grit (orange) = Medium. A good in between stone for sharpening and finishing.
- 600 grit (black) = Fine. Best for side and base edge polishing and finishing.
- 1000 grit (blue) = Very Fine. For finishing to a high polish, precision edges.
For best performance all diamond files can be used with either water or SIDECUT oil for optimum sharpening and polishing characteristics.
All stones come with high quality, non flexible, flat (important) aluminum backing plate that is colour anodized and laser-etched. Highly recommended and preferred by technicians. Replaceable diamond strips can easily be removed and replaced to save you money. Note: Flexible or plastic backing plates on Diamond Stones are not advisable for precision tuning. For best results use with SIDECUT polishing oil. Oil improves polish and speed of edges, longevity and clean up time of all your Diamond Stones.
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- All shipping estimated delivery times start from the time of shipment, not from the order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship to addresses in Canada.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Some shipping options may require signature upon arrival at your destination, contact us if you require more information.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.