The shirt that is also a jacket. Our Men's Smartloft 60 Shirt Jacket uses lightweight 50% recycled wool insulation to give you packable warmth that's breathable and insulating even when it gets wet. And when you add its wind-resistant DWR-coated nylon shell with a Merino wool lining, you get a pretty solid piece of gear. It may not know if it's a shirt or a jacket, but we know it'll help make your winter adventures much warmer.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
Wind-resistant panels protect against the elements
- Shell - 100% Nylon; Panels - 48% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 8% Elastane;
- Fill - 88% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Regular Fit Insulation is lined in Merino for sweat and odor management
- Stretchy knit panels target Merino next to skin and polyester against the elements while allowing for ease of movement
- Snap front and cuffs
- 2 zip chest pockets and open handwarmer pockets
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.