Smartwool 2023 Women's Classic All-Season Plant-Based Dye Merino Baselayer Long Sleeve
Whether you're looking for a baselayer for cold-weather activities like snowshoeing or you need a tee you can wear for a fall afternoon on the trails, our Women’s Merino 150 Plant-Based-Dye Baselayer Long Sleeve tee is versatile enough to handle both. With all the comfort and durability you've come to expect from a blend of responsibly sourced Merino wool with nylon, this top also gives you seams, stitching, and a cut that will enhance your comfort and look. Plus, it’s colored with an eco-conscious plant-based-dye technique that will make this top unique to you. Bring on the cooler weather!
Merino fibers are wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Our lightweight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100%
- Merino wool next to skin
- Garments are colored using an environmentally conscious plant-based-dye process
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap to front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Weight: 0.126 kgs
- Fit: Slim
- Country of Manufacture: China
Shipping Time Estimates
Shipping time is an estimate provided by our shipping providers. The estimated arrival time begins when the courier picks up your purchase. Items coming from multiple store locations may take a while to be gathered and prepared for shipment.