Smartwool 2023 Women's Merino 150 Baselayer Long Sleeve
Spring skiing or summer camping? The Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve is designed for both due to the versatility and temperature-regulating properties of our Merino fabric. We use Raglan sleeves that eliminate shoulder seams, smooth flatlock seams to help prevent chafing, and Core Spun technology for increased durability. But don't fret. You'll still feel the unmatched comfort of responsibly sourced Merino wool directly on your skin.
Merino fibers are wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Our lightest-weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100%
- Merino wool next to skin
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Weight: 0.133 kgs
- Fit: Slim
- Country of Manufacture: China
Shipping Time Estimates
Shipping time is an estimate provided by our shipping providers. The estimated arrival time begins when the courier picks up your purchase. Items coming from multiple store locations may take a while to be gathered and prepared for shipment.