With its Arrival Helmet, Smith leaves no stone unturned, delivering minimalist head protection with everything you need for a day in the mountains and nothing you don't. In-mold construction combines a flyweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for the highest levels of impact absorption in the event of a wipeout, while an adjustable climate control system features streamlined vents that are navigable enough to handle with gloves on. The adjustable dial fit system allows you to fine tune the Smith Arrival Helmet's fit for that just-right integration, while Snapfit SL ear pads provide a comfortable seal from wind and weather. Throw in a cozy under-the-radar fleece lining and you've got yourself a helmet that says you've arrived -- without flaunting that fact.
Lightweight In-Mold Construction – Low profile In-Mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with EPS liner to provide superior impact protection and extreme light weight.
Regulator Adjustable Climate Control – Easy to use slider system makes it simple to change the amount of airflow even with gloves on.
AirEvac 2 Ventilation – AirEvac 2 drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner.
Adjustable Dial Fit System (DFS2)
Snapfit SL Ear Pads – Smith earpads, with their inner surface of technical materials, provide a comfortable seal from the wind and weather on even the stormiest days. For a warm spring day, remove the earpads entirely to reduce weight and maximize cooling. All earpads are fully removable and machine washable.
Fleece Tricot Lining
Removable Goggle Lock
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.