Take to the mountain with the Smith Aspect. The Aspect brings a classic style with everlasting value. At a total of 14oz the Aspect feels like you don't even have a helmet on your head. In-mold construction to help take the blunt of a hit if you fall. With the Adjustable Dial Fit System, you'll be able to get a nice fit each time you wear the helmet and Snapfit SL Ear Pads keep your ears warm on those cold days. The Adjustable Climate Control and 14 Vents means that you can adjust the temperature inside the helmet so you can keep the heat inside if you are cold or let the fresh air in to cool you down. The AirEvac 2 Ventilation System uses internal channels and vents to move the sweaty air from around the goggles and out of the helmet. OutdoorTech Audio System compatible (Sold Separately) if you like to listen to your favorite tunes while out on the mountain. The Smith Aspect combines a lightweight design with proven fit and function.
Lightweight In-Mold Construction
Regulator Adjustable Climate Control
Dial Fit System DFS2
Snapfit SL Ear Pads
AirEvac 2 Ventilation
Removable Goggle Lock
OutdoorTech Audio System Compatible
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.