The all new Smith Quantum MIPS is an ultra-lightweight, well ventilated helmet that offers excellent protection upon a side impact. The new Exoskeleton has expanded the protection zones on the sides of the helmet just in case you catch an edge, land funny in the park, or do not stick a landing on a large cliff. Designed with Smith's pro team in mind the Quantum is designed not just for the superstars pushing it on the mountain, but for any skier or snowboarder looking for extra protection. Smith's Aerocore Construction uses Koroyd to keep the weight to a minimum and protection to a maximum. MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection) uses a low-friction liner that rotates upon impact to absorb impact, gives you even more protection. The Hybrid Shell Construction and Koroyd causes this helmet to weigh only 21 ounces. 22 Vents, Low-Profile Dual Regulator Adjustable Climate Control, and the XT2 Moisture Wicking Liner will help you keep a cool head, no matter how gnarly the line you are about to ski looks, or how hard you have been charging. The Adjustable BOA 360 Fit System provides the perfect fit, with a turn of the dial. To round out all of the bells and whistles, the Quantum has the AirEvac 2 Ventilation System that keeps air moving through your goggles and out through the back of the helmet, so you will have a fog-free view of the terrain below you.
Aerocore Construction Featuring Koroyd
Hybrid Shell Construction
Exoskeleton Zonal-Impact Protection
Low-Profile Dual Regulator Adjustable Climate Control
MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
Adjustable BOA 360 Fit System
XT2 Moisture Wicking Liner
Wayfinder Strap System Featuring Fidlock
Removable Ear Pads
AirEvac 2 Ventilation
Removable Ultra-Light Goggle Lock
Compatible with Outdoor Tech Audio Systems
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.