All you want is a pair of headphones that slide into your Smith helmet, but it seems like every audio system available has extravagant side features that seem as ridiculous as having a snowboard with jets on the back and a flamethrower on the front. Smith solved this issue with its Skullcandy Direct Connect Drop-In Audio Kit. With this kit, you get Skullcandy's amazing sound system bumping in your helmet while you play in the park to your favorite tunes. And, because this kit doesn't come with a jet pack, you get what you want at a ridiculously affordable price, so it would be really difficult to head up the ski resort without it.
- Works with all Smith helmets that have the Skullcandy Audio System capability
- Headphones/speakers are dropped into the ear pads of your helmet
- Standard audio jack means you can use nearly any audio device
- Connects to some cell phones
- Cord does not include attached control device