The Vantage was built for the hard-core, demanding the ultimate in everything. Using Aerocore™ construction that features Koroyd®, it simultaneously maximizes full coverage protection and increased airflow. For the most custom fit, the Vantage offers the all BOA® FS360 fit system, with a 360º halo design. Combine all this with the Smith pioneered AirEvac technology for goggle integration, and the Vantage delivers the perfect blend of technology and style.
- Hybrid SL construction
- Aerocore™ construction featuring Koroyd™
- Low-profile dual regulator adjustable climate control
- 21 vents
- *MIPS system available in select colors
- Adjustable Boa® FS360 fit system
- Nanosilver performance lining
- Snapfit SL2 earpads
- AirEvac 2 ventilation
- Removable ultra-light goggle lock
- Outdoor Tech™ audio systems available
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.