The all-new I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit™ frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X™ anti-fog, Smith’s highest level of anti-fog technology, and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The original I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changinThe I/O 7 is designed for optimized performance and perfected fit: single-pivot quick release for easy lens change, AirEvac™ ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, dual-axis outriggers that pivot in multiple directions to ensure superior helmet integration, and a frame designed for contoured face fit. All this technology is designed around one of Smith’s largest spherical lenses, providing a maximized field of view and 5X™ anti-fog technology. The I/O 7 was designed through a process of reducing elements to only the most essential, so there’s nothing getting in the way of a great day on the mountain.g light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.