For the wanderer in everyone. The new Rover mountain bike helmet raises the bar when it comes to comfort and protection out on the trail. Using Smith’s proven Aerocore™ Construction featuring Koroyd®, the Rover's clean design targets in on important zonal impact areas, offering better protection where and when it matters most. We combine this with AirEvac ventilation and VaporFit™ adjustable fit system, creating the perfect balance of comfort and confidence for any ride.
The combination of Koroyd's® precise and unique thermal welding process leads to a structure with both extremely efficient and consistent energy absorption properties. Upon impact, the cores crush in a completely controlled manner, decelerating the energy from the impact and reducing the final trauma levels.
Koroyd® is an energy absorber which is fully breathable and doesn't compromise impact performance. Koroyd's® open cell construction allows cool air in, while expelling hot air from the rider's head. The completely open cell construction integrates with internal channels to create the full Aerocore construction to provide ventilated protection.
Thousands of co-polymer extruded tubes, thermally welded to create an unparalleled consistent and fully engineered core. Each Koroyd® section is engineered to precise durometer, size, and thickness specifications to provide the greatest impact resistance and aesthetically consistent presentation.
MIPS (Multi directional impact protection system):
MIPS is used to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in the case of an oblique impact. Smith helmets are created to absorb direct impacts very eff iciently and when combined with MIPS, Smith helmets absorb oblique forces better by allowing a small rotation of the outer shell relative to the liner.
Lightweight Aerocore in mould construction
Zonal ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd material
Vapourfit adjustable fit system
18 optimized vents
X-Static with reactive cooling performance lining
Ultra light single layer webbing
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.