The Laser SC is a slalom-style ski in Stockli's Racing series that comes in a wide variety of sizes ranging from 149 - 177 cm with radii ranging from 11.1 - 16.2 m. Vario Racing Technology integrates a layer of titanal in the ski that is thickest underfoot and thinnest near the tip and tail, designed to improve turn initiation and smooth out turn execution. Tail Flex Control technology integrates rubber into the tail area of the ski, designed to reduce chatter and increase control. Softrocker lifts the tip up and over powder and other varied conditions, designed to increase floatation and make turn initiation easier. The Racing series focuses on race and race-inspired skis intended for carving all over the mountain. Whether you're trying to keep up with Ted Ligety, trying to win your local beer league, or just trying to rip some turns, this series is one of Stockli's best offerings for you. Stockli, based in Wolhusen, Switzerland, was founded in 1935. Its U.S. headquarters are in Shelburne, Vermont.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.