Thule - 2016 Ride Along
Thule RideAlong delivers on smart design innovations resulting in an intuitive, safe and easy-to-use rear child bike seat, taking your daily commutes or family bike adventures to the next level.
- Adjustable padded harness to provide maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit.
- DualBeam suspension system absorbs road shock to ensure a smooth, comfortable ride for the child.
- One-hand tilt function of up to 20 degrees, allows for five different reclining options.
- Single-hand adjustable foot straps and foot rests allow for convenience and flexibility as a child grows.
- Universal quick release bracket allows seat to mount/dismount from bike in seconds and is compatible with most bike frames (27.2-40mm diameter round frames and maximum 40x55mm oval frames).
- Childproof safety buckle with large buttons quickly secures child
- Detachable, water-repellent padding is machine washable and reversible, offering two color options.
- Built-in reflector and safety light attachment point provides added visibility.
- Lockable with Thule One-Key System (lock included).
- Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 6 years old, up to 48.5 lbs/22 kg.
- Meets international safety standards.
We always try our best to keep our inventory online up to date, however there are times when an item that is available online can actually be out of stock due to synchronizing times with our inventory system. All orders are pre-authorized, but if an item you order becomes out of stock before we can fulfill your order, your payment method will not be charged.
Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
We currently ship using Canada Post and FedEx for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.
Orders placed online may be subject to cancellation or delay if the desired item is out of stock. If no suitable replacement can be offered, you will entitled to a full refund of your purchase price.
Shipping rates are based on shipping location and size of the item. Oversized items may be subject to higher shipping costs. You will be contacted by a customer service associate before any additional charges are added to your order.
Items damaged during shipping are not to be accepted by the customer. If an item is damaged during shipping and is accepted upon delivery, Kunstadt Sports waives all liability for the package and its contents.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Pay Pal payments online. If you require a different of payment please contact us and we will see if we can accommodate your payment method.
All payments made online are pre-authorized, however, no charges will be made to you until we are 100% sure we can fulfill your order (for more information see Delivery section )