Updated with a new cosmetic, the C10 Pro has the kind of control and feel that never gets old.
In addition to its impressive plow-through and surgical precision, this stick packs a thin 20mm beam and 63RA flex, giving it better ball feedback than you’ll get from a stiffer, more modern player’s racquet. At 12.3 ounces strung and boasting a higher swingweight than the previous generation, this stick plows-through the ball like a hot knife through butter. On groundies, the precision on full swings is undeniable, and it will give you the confidence to play aggressive tennis. Advanced players will find enough mass for absorbing and redirecting the pace of big hitters, and there is impressive power available to those who can swing this stick fast. There’s also enough touch for hitting droppers or tricky angles. At net, this stick feels very solid when volleying against pace, and the touch is outstanding. Volkl incorporates its Twin Absorber Handle System and Soft Butt Cap to absorb unwanted shock and vibration, while still allowing exceptional ball feedback. All in all, this is an obvious choice for experienced players in search of control, feel and plow-through.
- WEIGHT 0.35 kg
- DIMENSIONS 27 × 12 × 1.5 in
Shipping done using regular shipping options may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri ). Some items may need to come from one of our 4 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- Xpress shipping options time apply from time of shipment not from order date (ie. if items needs to be procured from store locations they may not ship for a couple of days, at which point the Xpress time will apply from when we create shipping label).
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- We do not ship oversized items (bikes, some skis etc.) If you require shipping for oversized items let us know and we may be able to make arrangements for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.