The Pro Staff RF97 is no ordinary racquet. For starters it deploys crucial elements of Wilson's timeless Pro Staff formula, including a graphite/Kevlar layup, headlight balance and Perimeter Weight System. Taken together these features add up to a truly classic feel with world class precision. Even more impressive, however, is the man who helped design it. His name is Roger Federer and the RF97 was specially engineered for him. You will even find Roger's "go to" hybrid string setup along with his preferred tension and favored overgrip listed on the inside of the shaft. Unlike the Original 6.0 used by the young Fed, this re-invented Pro Staff has a wider, more rounded beam to better suit the power of the modern game. At 12.6 ounces strung, it should come as no surprise that this stick does not get pushed around. With its tour level stability and huge plow-through, the RF97 is the perfect weapon for trading heavy balls. Our playtesters were not only impressed by the phenomenal control, they also found plenty of power when they were able to deploy the mass. Thanks to the headlight balance, this racquet whips nicely through contact on full swings, a fact that should allow strong players to crank up the head speed when driving the ball through the court. At net the RF97 feels as solid as a rock. Even when the player is stretched out, this stick redirects pace with surprising ease. On serves, Federer's Pro Staff delivers all the control needed to tease the lines. Those who can swing it fast will be rewarded with some very weak replies. Ultimately, as the most modern and evolved version of Wilson's iconic Pro Staff line, this is a must hit for serious players. The fact that it was designed with the help of a true legend makes it a genuine collectible.
Shipping is done using regular shipping options and may take up to 9 days to ship depending on location.
- Once your order is received we will prepare it for shipping. Shipping time at checkout is calculated from the moment we ship the item (Shipping is done mon-fri). Some items may need to come from one of our 3 locations and may take time to arrive at our warehouse to ship.
- Once you order is ready to be shipped or picked up we will send you an email notification.
- We currently only ship within Canada. If you wish to purchase a product outside of Canada please contact us and we may be able to provide a solution for you.
- Shipping prices will be based on the total price, weight and dimensions and urgency of your order.
- We use carrier calculated shipping rates. All rates are provided from the respective courier company.
- Shipping times are estimated and may vary depending on circumstances. Whenever possible, we will send you a tracking number with each order verification to the email address you provide when your order is placed. We are not responsible for any emails not received to due to circumstances that are out of our control, including but not limited to spam filters, incorrect email address etc.
- We currently ship using Canada Post for all deliveries, If you wish us to use a different shipping method, contact us using our contact form.
- The information provided to Canada Post is subject to verification. Therefore, if items actually presented to Canada Post are inconsistent with the information provided (incorrect category, volumes, weights, preparation, missing surcharges etc.), prices may be adjusted and/or additional charges added as provided for in the Customer's Agreement with Canada Post. The Customer agrees that such price changes are to be automatically applied through the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the Order (credit card or Canada Post account), with no further notice required to the Customer from Canada Post.